About Murphy Business Brokers South Florida
Identifying excellence in a professional business brokerage firm shouldn’t be difficult. Take, for example, the following criteria:
- Proven track record of successful business closings
- High closing ratios
- Ready access to buyers and sellers, both nationwide and internationally
- Systems and processes to match buyers and sellers
- Highly experienced and credentialed professionals
- Unsurpassed standards of business ethics
- Memberships in all significant industry associations, group listing services, multiple listing services and brokerage networks
Founded in 1994 by Roger J. Murphy, Murphy Business & Financial Corporation meets these criteria. As a result, the firm has become one of the nation’s largest and most successful business brokerage firms, with offices conveniently located throughout the United States.
Members of the Murphy team have been carefully recruited and selected for their high level of achievement as former CEOs, CFOs, CPAs, business owners and senior level executives in a wide range of industries and professions. But their accomplishments don’t stop with their prior experience. Associates receive intensive training and ongoing support, and many have subsequently received the highest awards, credentials and designations in our industry.
We invite you to learn more about the Murphy Business Broker approach to buying and selling businesses in Miami, Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We hope to demonstrate how we provide both clients and professional partners with the highest standards of professional service and unmatched performance in the sale of privately held businesses, mergers, acquisitions, sales and re-sales of franchise businesses, commercial real estate transactions, machinery and equipment appraisals, business valuations, machinery and equipment brokerage and business consulting.